An All-Inclusive Trio
Contained within the ARX Fit Professional System are THREE machines: The Vertical, The Horizontal, and The Core:
- Built for high-efficiency training
- Motorized system with on-board computer matches resistance during all phases of the repetitions
- Multiple exercise programs in software
- Safer operation through better design, controlled exercises and better exercise form
- Provides better results than a suite of exercise machines — in less floor space
- Find better Return on Investment (ROI) with more sessions per hour, less staff training and minimized overhead expenses
Touch-Screen Shows Real-Time Output, Multiple Training Programs
- 20" Touch-screen monitor displays the user's force output and cumulative work in real time
- Multiple built-in training programs
- Store user data to track results and dynamically adapt user programming
- Change exercises with little-to-no adjustment to the machine
- Remote control for trainer-led exercises
Built-In Training Programs
ARX Fit Professional features a variety of resistance training programs, including:
- Standard: Positive and negative reps at a selected percentage of max effort until the desired workload or inroad has been achieved.
- Hyper: Max effort during positive and negative.
- Rest-Pause: Hyper reps with a 5 to 10 second rest between repetitions.
- Negative Only: Rest during positive, max effort during negative.
- Double Negative: Max effort alternating between the negatives of paired push/pull exercises — with an emphasis on strength.
- Double Positive: Max effort alternating between the positives of paired push/pull exercises — with an emphasis on metabolic demand.
- Max Contraction: Max effort isometric contraction.
Movement speed can be easily adjusted. Range and direction of motion are controlled by the user via touch-sensitive handle controls, or by the trainer via remote control for more variety.
See how ARX Fit provides perfectly balanced adaptive resistance, better results and higher safety.
Our Omni all in one model features versatile training options for high-efficiency exercise whether at home or in a small studio.
Find out how you can try ARX Fit for yourself. Understand the unique benefits, power and impact of ARX Fit, and learn options for home or in-gym use.